Each English cycle is uniquely designed and custom built; some options are listed here, but I am always excited to work with a customer’s own concept and specifications with the goal of creating their perfect ride! Frames are generally powdercoated, with a large array of colors available, but custom colors or wet paint are available for an additional fee. All frames are internally treated with Boe-shield for corrosion resistance.
Base frame price: $2950
- Complete custom geometry and design
- A custom blend of tubing to suit the design and intended purpose, ranging from True Temper S3 to hand machined/formed 4130 cromoly
- Fillet brazing
- Single coat powder finish, with painted logos under clear.
- Limited lifetime warranty (for the original purchaser)
- Integrated, adjustable seatmast (with Enve seatpost hardware): $600
- Internal gear cable routing: $100
- Internal rear brake cable routing: $100
- Two coat powder finish: from $150
- Custom wet paint by Colorworks: from $400
- Niner Eccentric BB: $200
- Split dropout for beltdrive: $150
- Custom stem: from $300
- Fork built to match: from $600
- ENVE carbon fork with frame: from $400
- English folding frame system: from $650
- Custom racks: from $350
I prefer to deliver complete bicycles, so that I can ensure everything goes together just right – wheels and components purchased with a frame receive a 10% discount, and there is no charge for assembly. If you have a few components you wish to use, they can be sent in for the build. If you wish to supply most or all of the components, there may be an additional fee to cover assembly costs.
Prices subject to change, please check at time of ordering